Thursday, March 06, 2008

Slight Change of Plans

and a few miracle stories

Update: My trip planned for March 9th has been postponed for a few weeks. I was trying my best to make it to Congo on the same date as our last trip but unfortunately that is not going to happen. The church in Congo has made March 10th their official birthday because of what took place when we were their a year ago.

The date for the trip has not been finalized, as we are still in the process of changing the ticket but I assure you it will be soon. For those of you who have given to this trip, don't fret. A delay in no way means a cancel. Wild horses, a locomotive, nor a two ton Ford truck could pull me away from this trip. Please be patient while I finalize all the details. I will get back with you soon with all the details.

If there are any of you that wanted to give but didn't have the time, there is still a chance. Congo Support. I really do appreciate all of you that have given towards this trip, whether it be in financial support or prayer.

In the mean time I have some awesome stories for you reading pleasure.

This past weekend a group of us from NorthGate Church were in Oklahoma City at Harvest Fest. You have got to see the conference website. click here for the website.
Imagine that, my picture on a poster for a conference. That is 'stinkin hilarious'. We have done training like this before here in Georgia in places like Atlanta, Jonesboro, Milledgeville, and Newnan and once in Lake Charles, Louisiana. All with incredible results.

If you don't already know, for years here in Atlanta we have been preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom with some incredible results. We are literally seeing the deaf hear, the blind see, the lame walk, cancers disappear, and even a two or three people raised from the dead. And no, I am not exaggerating. The key to it all has been training up everyone to go out and do what it says in Matthew 10:7-8 "Go, preach The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons, and raise the dead. Freely you have received, freely give."

It is because of this that we were invited to this conference in Oklahoma City. Ryan Lawson, Dolly Drysdale (a mother of nine who has been running with this for a while), and I flew out on Thursday and a team of four teenagers, and two mommies and a grandma, decided to drive and arrived in Oklahoma the next day.

I won't bore you with all the details of who preached when, so I'll just jump straight to the good stuff. From Friday night on the people in OKC got to see teenagers, house mommies, grandmas, and normal business men cast out devils, heal the sick, and get very detailed and accurate words of knowledge during the meetings. By Saturday afternoon they were primed and ready to step out and do all of this for themselves in their local neighborhoods. Leading up to Saturday we had already preached several messages, and trained people in power and prophetic evangelism and now we were ready to send them out.

Teams led by a few of our folks and a few from Brian's group went into some of the worst neighborhoods in OKC. 70 plus people were sent out. They came back with some incredible testimonies. Teams came back with stories of cripples being healed, multiple salvation's, and incredible prophetic words. One older lady even gave her cane to one of the teams after prayer because she no longer needed it. A few teams, like mine unfortunately, couldn't find any sick people. But that didn't stop us. The prophetic began to flow and when God reveals a mans heart to you and you begin telling them the secrets of that heart, they break and it is easy to have them on their knees giving their lives to Jesus.

The people that attended the conference were truly pumped and couldn't wait to go out again. Four churches got together for this conference. That in itself is no small thing. They are meeting together this week to discuss how to keep this move of God going. The hunger of the people in Oklahoma to actually go out and "do the stuff" is amazing and we were so honored to be there to help.

By the time we left on Monday our teams had seen deaf ears opened, blind eyes seeing, bad backs healed, demons were cast out, and multiple diseases including a 28 year battle with a brain disease all healed by the power of Jesus. And we still haven't heard in detail all the testimonies that came out of that weekend.

Jesus is KING!!!!!!

In Woodstock

I have to share one more story. Yesterday, March 6th, I had stopped at a local park after work to walk and pray for a few minutes. I noticed a young couple standing a few yards from me and asked the Lord for a word for them. He showed me that the young man seems to always be were the action is. Right in the middle of things. If there was a big event, for some reason he was there. This really didn't sound like an impressive word to me but I stepped out. I started off by telling them Jesus was King and that is Kingdom was on the Earth. I then began to share the word I had for him. He and his wife's eyes got big and their answer was "You have no idea!" They began to list off events that they had witnessed and I was amazed how accurate the word was.

I then looked at the young man and said "You have a problem with your left ear, don't you?" "Yes, I'm partially deaf in that ear." His wife confirmed that he has to turn to the right to hear her and he is always saying "WHAT?" I asked to pray for him and wile I had my hand on his ear, it popped and he was instantly healed. His wife checked him out and was amazed. I loved her response "well you can't use that as an excuse for not listening to me any more."

I began talking to them about the Kingdom and by this time they were all ears. The wife noted some anger she had towards the Lord but didn't tell me exactly why. Her eyes got even bigger when i told her the details of why she was angry and explained to her that premature deaf was the devil's fault not God's. Before long i was praying with them. I got their address and hopefully will see them again very soon. The Kingdom was established in another household. JESUS YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Could I have the names of the two or three (you would think the number of such a sugnificant event would be remembered) people who have been raised from the dead?

ZionJudah said...

I left this on here on purpose. unfortunately many people don't know that dead raisings are happening more often. think about it, our whole faith is based on the fact that God raises the dead. as far as his question about the numbers, when I sat down and thought about it I know four personally.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your honesty and courage in allowing comments that don't fall in line with yours. Many of your colleagues do not do that.

Again, the names? And please don't preach Jesus' resurrective power over eternal death, a cornerstone of the Christian faith. It would be a great tool for you to spread the kingdom if you tell others about verifiable raisings. Jesus had miracle receivers tell others.

Thanks for your comments.

ZionJudah said...

Actually he told some of them not to tell others.
I'm hesitant to tell you their names because you might be out to harass them. Which I think is obvious now by your comments.
Believe that God did these miracles or not. That is between you and God.
I love these people. God did these miracles for them because he loves them and wanted to show his love for them not so he could prove anything to anyone else. That is why Jesus told some people he healed NOT to tell anyone about the miracle He did for them. Matthew 9:29-30, mark 1:40-45. You should have read that before making your comment.
I give people the report to build their faith and to remind people of how good and awesome he is. I have no interest in appeasing you because of your doubt. For me, my friends, people that go to our church, and many others these people are known but sadly they will remain a mistery to you until they decide to tell you themselves.
Oh one more thing, the foundation of Christianity is the fact that God raises the dead. 1 Cor 15:12-17. You really need to brush up on your bible reading.

Yesu azali Mokonzi.
Bokonzi ya Likolo ezali awa!

one more thing. Skeptic you have no profile and nothing about yourself here or anywhere else that is accessable. For someone who wants information on others you sure aren't willing to reveal much about yourself. just a thought...